Recommend to Your Library
To give readers and potential authors a flavor of the kinds of papers published by Science Signaling, the editors have selected the following influential articles and made them freely available.
If you like what you see here, subscribe today or recommend a subscription to your librarian.
Research Articles and Research Resources
- Wnt/β-Catenin Signaling and AXIN1 Regulate Apoptosis Triggered by Inhibition of the Mutant Kinase BRAFV600E in Human Melanoma
- Travis L. Biechele, Rima M. Kulikauskas, Rachel A. Toroni, Olivia M. Lucero, Reyna D. Swift, Richard G. James, Nick C. Robin, David W. Dawson, Randall T. Moon, and Andy J. Chien
- p38α Signaling Induces Anoikis and Lumen Formation During Mammary Morphogenesis
- Huei-Chi Wen, Alvaro Avivar-Valderas, Maria Soledad Sosa, Nomeda Girnius, Eduardo F. Farias, Roger J. Davis, and Julio A. Aguirre-Ghiso
- TREM2- and DAP12-Dependent Activation of PI3K Requires DAP10 and Is Inhibited by SHIP1
- Qisheng Peng, Shikha Malhotra, James A. Torchia, William G. Kerr, K. Mark Coggeshall, and Mary Beth Humphrey
- Tyrosine Phosphorylation Inhibits PKM2 to Promote the Warburg Effect and Tumor Growth
- Taro Hitosugi, Sumin Kang, Matthew G. Vander Heiden, Tae-Wook Chung, Shannon Elf, Katherine Lythgoe, Shaozhong Dong, Sagar Lonial, Xu Wang, Georgia Z. Chen, Jianxin Xie, Ting-Lei Gu, Roberto D. Polakiewicz, Johannes L. Roesel, Titus J. Boggon, Fadlo R. Khuri, D. Gary Gilliland, Lewis C. Cantley, Jonathan Kaufman, and Jing Chen