Supplementary Materials for:
System-Wide Changes to SUMO Modifications in Response to Heat
Filip Golebiowski, Ivan Matic, Michael H. Tatham, Christian Cole, Yili Yin, Akihiro
Nakamura, Jürgen Cox, Geoffrey J. Barton, Matthias Mann, Ronald T. Hay*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Fig. S1. Double quantitative filtering with tsMaps.
- Fig. S2. Effect of recovery from heat shock on SUMO-2 conjugates in HeLa cells.
- Fig. S3. Filtering putative substrates of SUMO-2 from SILAC experiment 2.
- Fig. S4. Comparison between crude and TAP-purified cell lysates for changes in protein abundance after heat shock and recovery.
- Fig. S5. Comparisons between the numbers of identified proteins in SUMO
- Fig. S6. SUMOylation of RanGAP1 at Lys526, SUMO-2 at Lys11, and SUMO-3 at Lys11.
- Fig. S7. SUMOylation of Ki67 antigen at Lys1517 and of SAF-B1 at Lys294.
- Fig. S8. GO "molecular function" analysis of SUMO-2 conjugates.
- Fig. S9. Summary of selected putative substrates of SUMO-2 identified in this study and their quantitative changes after heat shock.
- Fig. S10. Functional similarities between the ATM-ATR kinome and the SUMO-2
- Fig. S11. Role of SUMO-2 targets in the misfolded protein ubiquitination pathway.
- Fig. S12. Heat shock–induced changes in the SUMOylation state of proteins involved in the NRF2-mediated oxidative stress response.
- Fig. S13. Involvement of heat shock–induced SUMOylation in the DNA damage response and nucleotide excision repair pathways.
- Fig. S14. Functional network analysis of substrates of SUMO-2.
- Table S1. Clustering significances of proteins from different GO groups found in the SUMO-2 substrate proteome.
- Table S2. Descriptions of MaxQuant output table headings from Supplementary Files 1 and 2.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 3.5 MB
Other Supplementary Material for this manuscript includes the following:
Files 1 and 2 (Microsoft Excel format)
Format: Microsoft Excel [compressed]
Size: 1.03 MB
F. Golebiowski, I. Matic, M. H. Tatham, C. Cole, Y. Yin, A. Nakamura, J. Cox, G. J.
Barton, M. Mann, R. T. Hay, System-wide changes to SUMO modifications in response to
heat shock. Sci. Signal. 2, ra24 (2009).
© 2009 American Association for the Advancement of Science