Supplementary Materials for:
Mitofusin 2 Inhibits Mitochondrial Antiviral Signaling
Kai Yasukawa, Hiroyuki Oshiumi, Makoto Takeda, Naotada Ishihara, Yusuke Yanagi,
Tsukasa Seya, Shun-ichiro Kawabata, Takumi Koshiba*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Fig. S1. Interaction between endogenous mMfn2 and mMAVS in MEFs.
- Fig. S2. Knockdown of Mfn2 with specific siRNA results in enhanced MAVS-mediated
activation of the IFN-β reporter.
- Fig. S3. Treatment of HEK 293 cells with Mfn2-specific siRNA increased the
production of endogenous IFN-β in response to transfection with poly(I:C).
- Fig. S4. Mfn2-HR1 is a dominant-negative modulator of MAVS-mediated activation
- Fig. S5. Sequence alignment of Mfn2 homologs within HR1.
- Table S1. List of mitochondrial proteins, other than Mfn2, that were identified by
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 653 KB
K. Yasukawa, H. Oshiumi, M. Takeda, N. Ishihara, Y. Yanagi, T.Seya, S.-i. Kawabata, T. Koshiba, Mitofusin 2 inhibits mitochondrial antiviral signaling. Sci. Signal. 2, ra47 (2009).
© 2009 American Association for the Advancement of Science