Supplementary Materials for:
Control of Neuronal Growth Cone Navigation by Asymmetric Inositol
Hiroki Akiyama, Toru Matsu-ura, Katsuhiko Mikoshiba, Hiroyuki Kamiguchi*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Materials and Methods
- Fig. S1. IP3R distribution in chick DRG growth cones.
- Fig. S2. NGF gradients elicit asymmetric IP3 signals in growth cones grown on laminin.
- Fig. S3. Global Ca2+ signals in the growth cone triggered by photolysis of caged IP3.
- Fig. S4. Global Ca2+ signals triggered by PLC activation in the growth cone.
- Fig. S5. Time course of changes in the spatial distribution of reagents ejected from a micropipette.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 393 KB
H. Akiyama, T. Matsu-ura, K. Mikoshiba, H. Kamiguchi, Control of neuronal
growth cone navigation by asymmetric inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate signals. Sci. Signal.
2, ra34 (2009).
© 2009 American Association for the Advancement of Science