The Extracellular Calcium-Sensing Receptor (CaSR) Is a Critical Modulator of Skeletal Development
Wenhan Chang,*† Chialing Tu,* Tsui-Hua Chen, Daniel Bikle, Dolores Shoback
Endocrine Research Unit, Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA.
This PDF file includes:
- Figure S1. Characterization of the DExon7-CaSR in HEK 293 cells.
- Figure S2. PCR analysis of control, COL-Het, and COL-KO mice.
- Figure S3. Histological analysis and gene expression assays of COL-KO mice.
- Figure S4. PCR analysis of control, Cart-Het, and Cart-KO mice.
- Table S1. Sequence of primers required for genotyping mice.
- Table S2. Sequences of primers and probes for qPCR analyses.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 666 KB
*These authors contributed equally to this work.
†To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail,