Rac1 Is a Critical Mediator of Endothelium-Derived Neurotrophic Activity
Naoki Sawada, Hyung-Hwan Kim, Michael A. Moskowitz, James K. Liao*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Materials and Methods
- Supplementary Text
- Fig. S1. CD31 labeling of Rac1+/– and Rac1+/+ ECs.
- Fig. S2. Rac1+/– ECs show retarded proliferation, migration, and capillary formation.
- Fig. S3. CD31 labeling of MBECs.
- Table S1. Representative gene sets enriched in Rac1+/+ mouse ECs.
- Table S2. Representative gene sets enriched in Rac1+/– mouse ECs.
- Table S3. Transcription factors differentially expressed between Rac1+/– and Rac1+/+ mouse ECs.
- Table S4. List of differentially expressed genes between Rac1+/– and Rac1+/+ mouse ECs.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 2,065 KB