Neurotransmitters Drive Combinatorial Multistate Postsynaptic Density Networks
Marcelo P. Coba, Andrew J. Pocklington, Mark O. Collins, Maksym V. Kopanitsa, Rachel T. Uren, Sajani Swamy, Mike D. R. Croning, Jyoti S. Choudhary, Seth G. N. Grant*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Materials and Methods
- Fig. S1. In vivo validation of peptide arrays.
- Fig. S2. Phosphorylation of protein interaction domains and motifs.
- Table S1. Phosphopeptide identifications by LC-MS/MS and MS3.
- Table S2. Summary of phosphorylation states identified in each phosphopeptide.
- Table S3. List of NMDA-modulated proteins and their functional classification.
- Table S4. Analysis of glutamate receptor phosphorylation.
- Table S5. NMDA-modulated proteins linked to disease.
- Table S6. Known (in vivo) phosphorylation sites used in peptide arrays.
- Table S7. Phosphorylation of other sites in peptide array.
- Table S8. Additional phosphorylation sites in synaptic proteins.
- Table S9. Protein name and functional classification of substrates represented in peptide array assays.
- Table S10. Protein sequences of substrates used in peptide arrays.
- Table S11. Protein kinases used in peptide arrays.
- Table S12. Peptide array quantitation.
- Table S13. Phosphorylation of known in vivo sites tested in peptide array.
- Table S14. Phosphorylation of sequences with nondetermined phosphorylation sites.
- Table S15. Phosphopeptide priming arrays.
- Table S16. List of sequences tested in phosphopeptide priming arrays.
- Table S17. Antibodies used in Western blot assays.
- Table S18. Recombinant kinases used in peptide arrays.
- Table S19. Kinase-kinase phosphorylation map of protein kinases used in peptide array assays.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 350 KB
Other Supplementary Material for this manuscript includes the following:
Tables S1 to S19 (Microsoft Excel format)
Format: Microsoft Excel [compressed]
Size: 3,251 KB