TRPM2 Functions as a Lysosomal Ca2+-Release Channel in β Cells
Ingo Lange, Shinichiro Yamamoto, Santiago Partida-Sanchez, Yasuo Mori, Andrea Fleig, Reinhold Penner*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Materials and Methods
- Fig. S1. Thapsigargin prevents Ca2+ release induced by extracellular ADPR.
- Fig. S2. Extracellular cADPR and NAD+ evoke Ca2+ signals in INS-1 β cells.
- Fig. S3. 8-Br-ADPR application inhibits Ca2+ release by cADPR.
- Fig. S4. Statistical analysis of Ca2+ signals induced by external or internal ADPR in β cells.
- Table S1. Statistical analysis of agonist-induced Ca2+ signals in TRPM2 HEK and β cells.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 747 KB