Proteomic Analysis of Integrin-Associated Complexes Identifies RCC2 as a Dual Regulator of Rac1 and Arf6
Jonathan D. Humphries, Adam Byron, Mark D. Bass, Sue E. Craig, John W. Pinney, David Knight, Martin J. Humphries*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Fig. S1. Disruption of the actin cytoskeleton does not affect recruitment of talin and paxillin to isolated α5β1�FN complexes.
- Fig. S2. Knockdown of RCC2 accelerates adhesion formation.
- Fig. S3. Knockdown of RCC2 augments FN-mediated cell spreading.
- Table S1. Hierarchical clustering analysis of proteins identified in FN, VCAM-1, and VCAM-1(D40A) affinity purifications (full data sets).
- Table S2. Specifically enriched proteins identified in FN and VCAM-1 affinity purifications.
- Table S3. Protein-protein interaction network statistics.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 12.2 MB
Other Supplementary Materials for this manuscript include the following:
- File 1. Table S1 (Microsoft Excel format)
- File 2. Table S2 (Microsoft Excel format)
- File 3. Interaction network model for the α5β1�FN complex (XGMML format).
- File 4. Interaction network model for the α4β1�VCAM-1 complex (XGMML format).
Format: Microsoft Excel and XGMML formats [compressed]
The XGMML format is used to display graphs and networks and can be viewed by the Cytoscape program, which can be freely downloaded from http://www.cytoscape.org/.
Size: 246 KB