Systems Pharmacology of Arrhythmias
Seth I. Berger, Avi Ma'ayan, Ravi Iyengar*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Fig. S1. Overview of data integration and analysis.
- Fig. S2. Comparison of node connectivity in networks created by nearest-neighbor expansion or through module distance score based on MFPT.
- Fig. S3. Average shortest path to seed node as a function of network size.
- Fig. S4. Network size distribution.
- Fig. S5. ROC curve for classification of disease genes.
- Fig. S6. Network modular versus nonmodular diseases: Leave-one-out recovery rate distribution.
- Fig. S7. The use of the LQTS neighborhood rankings to identify SNPs in the QTSCD GWAS.
- Fig. S8. The distribution of drug targets.
- Fig. S9. Methodology for integrating systems pharmacology and personalized medicine.
- Fig. S10. The distribution of number of drugs associated with each adverse event report in AERS.
- Fig. S11. Fraction of AERS events involving neighborhood drugs.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 350 KB
Other Supplementary Material for this manuscript includes the following:
- Table S1. Ranked nodes in the LQTS neighborhood (Excel file).
- Table S2. Table of diseases and network overlap and recovery rate (Excel file).
- Table S3. Drugs used to evaluate the LQTS neighborhood (Excel file).
- Table S4. Ranking of kinase inhibitors based on their targets in LQTS neighborhood (Excel file).
Format: Microsoft Excel
Size: 585 KB (compressed); 1.9 MB (decompressed)
For files packaged as a compressed archive, in *.zip format; users should download the compressed file to their machine and decompress the file on their local hard drive, using the following instructions.
Instructions for downloading and decompressing files:
1. Create a temporary folder on your machine's hard drive.
2. Save the compressed archive to the temporary folder you created, using the links above.
Citation: S. I. Berger, A. Ma'ayan, R. Iyengar, Systems Pharmacology of Arrhythmias. Sci. Signal. 3, ra30 (2010).