Ablation of the Kinase NDR1 Predisposes Mice to the Development of T Cell Lymphoma
Hauke Cornils,* Mario R. Stegert, Alexander Hergovich, Debby Hynx, Debora Schmitz, Stephan Dirnhofer, Brian A. Hemmings*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:(H.C.); (B.A.H.)
This PDF file includes:
- Fig. S1. Generation of NDR1-deficient mice.
- Fig. S2. Mature T cells from NDR1+/– and NDR1–/– mice show slightly increased
resistance to apoptosis.
- Fig. S3. Activation of NDR is unchanged in NDR1-deficient thymocytes in response
to induction of apoptosis by dexamethasone or antibody against Fas together with
- Fig. S4. NDR1 and NDR2 show distinct patterns in mice.
- Fig. S5. The expression of NDR2 and the abundance of NDR2 protein remain
unchanged upon loss of NDR1.
- Fig. S6. Reduction of the abundance of NDR2 in NDR1-deficient MEFs results in
increased resistance to apoptosis.
- Fig. S7. Increased development of MPDs in NDR1+/– and NDR1–/– mice after ENU
- Fig. S8. An increase in the abundance of Pou2af1 correlates with a low abundance of
NDR in tumors.
- Fig. S9. Loss of NDR1 results in minor defects in the proliferation of mature T cells
after stimulation of the TCR.
- Fig. S10. Cells from NDR-high and NDR-low tumors show no consistent differences
in Ki67 staining.
- Fig. S11. siRNA against MEF2c does not rescue apoptosis defects in cells depleted
of NDR1 and NDR2.
- Fig. S12. Characterization of a murine antibody against NDR1.
- Fig. S13. Validation of siRNA against MEF2c and overexpression of E47 in
- Fig. S14. Testing of different shNDR2 constructs.
- Table S1. Aged mice analyzed for tumor development.
- Table S2. Overview of tumors identified in ENU-treated mice.
- Table S3. Classification of human T cell lymphoma samples.
- Table S4. Classification of tumors according to the abundances of NDR1 and NDR2.
- Table S5. Genes whose expression was significantly altered in NDR-low tumors.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 1,677 KB
Citation: H. Cornils, M. R. Stegert, A. Hergovich, D. Hynx, D. Schmitz, S. Dirnhofer, B. A. Hemmings, Ablation of the Kinase NDR1 Predisposes Mice to the Development of T Cell Lymphoma. Sci. Signal. 3, ra47 (2010).