Self-Induced Patched Receptor Down-Regulation Modulates Cell Sensitivity to the Hedgehog Morphogen Gradient
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Fig. S1. In situ hybridization to detect GFP-positive transcripts.
- Fig. S2. PtcΔ2-GFP (from the L>PtcΔ2-GFP transgene) is down-regulated in leg and haltere discs.
- Fig. S3. PtcLDL is endocytosed and sequesters Hh, but does not repress Smo.
- Fig. S4. Overexpression of Dispatched (Disp) does not induce degradation of Ptc-GFP (from the L>Ptc-GFP transgene).
- Fig. S5. PtcAAAA-GFP regulates Smo activity in the absence of endogenous Ptc.
- Fig. S6. The GFP tag does not affect the ability of PtcΔ2 to interact with endogenous Ptc.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 952 KB
Citation: A. Casali, Self-Induced Patched Receptor Down-Regulation Modulates Cell Sensitivity to the Hedgehog Morphogen Gradient. Sci. Signal. 3, ra63 (2010).