Inhibitory ITAM Signaling Traps Activating Receptors with the Phosphatase SHP-1 to Form Polarized "Inhibisome" Clusters
Séverine Pfirsch-Maisonnas, Meryem Aloulou, Ting Xu, Julien Claver, Yutaka Kanamaru, Meetu Tiwari, Pierre Launay, Renato C. Monteiro,* Ulrich Blank*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:(U.B.); (R.C.M.)
This PDF file includes:
- Fig. S1. Monovalent targeting of FcαRI by Fab A77, but not Fab A3, induces intracellular coclustering.
- Fig. S2. Kinetics of Fab A77–induced inhibisome formation.
- Fig. S3. Dose-response analysis of ITIM-dependent inhibition of β-hexosaminidase release.
- Fig. S4. FcεRI localizes to distinct intracellular compartments after treatment with Fab A77 or Fab 320.
- Fig. S5. SHP-1 and FcαRI colocalize in inhibisomes after targeting with the natural ligand IgA and in cells expressing endogenous FcαRI.
- Fig. S6. Analysis of the efficacy of SHP-1 knockdown.
- Fig. S7. Analysis of additional SHP-1–specific shRNAs for their capacity to reverse Fab A77–induced inhibition of β-hexosaminidase release.
- Fig. S8. Effects of cytochalasin D and latrunculin B on F-actin content and SHP-1 localization in inhibisomes.
- Legend for Movies S1 to S3
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 1.06 MB
Other Supplementary Material for this manuscript includes the following:
- Movies S1 to S3 (.MOV format)
Format: Quicktime Movie. Files are packaged as a compressed archive, in *.zip format; users should download the compressed file to their machine and decompress the file on their local hard drive, using the instructions below.
Size: 14.4 MB
Instructions for downloading and decompressing files:
- Create a temporary folder on your machine's hard drive.
- Save the compressed archive to the temporary folder you created, using the links above.
- Decompress the compressed file in the temporary folder using decompression software such as WinZip (Windows; www.winzip.com) or StuffIt Expander (Windows and Mac; www.stuffit.com).
Citation: S. Pfirsch-Maisonnas, M. Aloulou, T. Xu, J. Claver, Y. Kanamaru, M. Tiwari, P. Launay, R. C. Monteiro, U. Blank, Inhibitory ITAM Signaling Traps Activating Receptors with the Phosphatase SHP-1 to Form Polarized "Inhibisome" Clusters. Sci. Signal. 4, ra24 (2011).