Regulation of the EGF Transcriptional Response by Endocytic Sorting
Ben Brankatschk, Sven P. Wichert, Shem D. Johnson, Olivier Schaad, Moritz J. Rossner, Jean Gruenberg*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Text S1. Analysis of the different conditions of stimulation.
- Text S2. Quality control for the second NanoString analysis.
- Text S3. Quality control for the third NanoString analysis.
- Fig. S1. Quantification of EGFR, as well as phosphorylated EGFR and downstream kinases, after depletion of ESCRT proteins.
- Fig. S2. Quality controls for microarrays and the first NanoString measurement.
- Fig. S3. EGF-induced feedback regulators identified in the microarray analysis.
- Fig. S4. Magnitude and comparison of ESCRT knockdown effects in the microarrays, and network analysis of HRS and TSG101 knockdown effects.
- Fig. S5. Quantification of EGFR, as well as phosphorylated EGFR and downstream kinases, under different conditions of stimulation with EGF.
- Fig. S6. Quality controls for the second NanoString experiment and comparison to the first data set.
- Fig. S7. Quantification of abundance and phosphorylation of EGFR and phosphorylation of downstream kinases after various double knockdowns.
- Fig. S8. Analysis of EGFR distribution.
- Fig. S9. EGFR localization after 60 min of EGF stimulation.
- Fig. S10. Hierarchical clustering of the transcriptional response and of effects in the second NanoString experiment.
- Fig. S11. Hierarchical clustering of effects in the third NanoString experiment and quality controls.
- Table S1. Two-way ANOVA analysis of quantification of EGFR and phosphorylated EGFR, MEK1/2, or ERK1/2.
- Table S2. Microarray analysis of EGF response genes.
- Table S3. Microarray analysis of knockdown effects.
- Table S4. Target sequences of the NanoString code sets.
- Table S5. siRNA target sequences.
- Table S6. Microarray analysis of all EGF response genes.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 4.27 MB
Citation: B. Brankatschk, S. P. Wichert, S. D. Johnson, O. Schaad, M. J. Rossner, J. Gruenberg, Regulation of the EGF Transcriptional Response by Endocytic Sorting. Sci. Signal. 5, ra21 (2012).