Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Is Essential for Toll-Like Receptor 3 Signaling
Michifumi Yamashita, Saurabh Chattopadhyay, Volker Fensterl, Paramananda Saikia, Jaime L. Wetzel, Ganes C. Sen*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Fig. S1. EGFR is required for TLR3 signaling, but not RIG-I signaling.
- Fig. S2. LRRK1 is not required for TLR3 signaling or the constitutive early endosomal localization of EGFR.
- Fig. S3. Src interaction with TLR3 is independent of TRIF, but dependent on EGFR.
- Fig. S4. The protein tyrosine kinase activities of Src and EGFR are required for phosphorylation of Tyr759 and Tyr858 in TLR3.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 718 KB
Other Supplementary Material for this manuscript includes the following:
- Table S1 (Microsoft Excel format). Microarray analysis of TLR3 signaling–mediated gene induction in wild-type and EGFR-expressing MDA-MB-453 cells.
Format: Microsoft Excel
Size: 90 KB
Citation: M. Yamashita, S. Chattopadhyay, V. Fensterl, P. Saikia, J. L. Wetzel, G. C. Sen, Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Is Essential for Toll-Like Receptor 3 Signaling. Sci. Signal. 5, ra50 (2012).