The Membrane-Bound Enzyme CD38 Exists in Two Opposing Orientations
Yong Juan Zhao, Connie Mo Ching Lam, Hon Cheung Lee*
*To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Fig. S1. Validation of the monoclonal N-term antibody.
- Fig. S2. Validation of the polyclonal N-term antibody.
- Fig. S3. The polyclonal N-term antibody demonstrated the presence of type III CD38 in RA-treated HL-60 cells.
- Fig. S4. Detection of both forms of CD38 on the surface of IFN-γ–treated monocytes.
- Fig. S5. Immunostaining of human PBMCs with the C-term antibody against CD38.
- Fig. S6. The mutCD38 protein is biologically active.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 1 MB
Citation: Y. J. Zhao, C. M. C. Lam, H. C. Lee, The Membrane-Bound Enzyme CD38 Exists in Two Opposing Orientations. Sci. Signal. 5, ra67 (2012).