Signaling by p38 MAPK Stimulates Nuclear Localization of the Microprocessor Component p68 for Processing of Selected Primary MicroRNAs
Sungguan Hong, Hyangsoon Noh, Haoming Chen, Ravi Padia, Zhixing K. Pan, Shi-Bing Su, Qing Jing, Han-Fei Ding, Shuang Huang*
*Corresponding author. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Materials and Methods
- Fig. S1. Western blotting analysis of MK2 abundance.
- Fig. S2. Microarray analysis comparing the relative expression of 345 miRNAs in wild-type and MK2−/− MEFs.
- Fig. S3. Mass spectrometry analysis of the MK2-dependent phosphorylation of p68.
- Fig. S4. The p72 protein physically interacts with and is a substrate of MK2.
- Fig. S5. Assessment of the knockdown of p68 in wild-type MEFs.
- Table S1. The binding partners of MK2 as determined by yeast two-hybrid screening.
- Reference (50)
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 3.38 MB
Citation: S. Hong, H. Noh, H. Chen, R. Padia, Z. K. Pan, S.-B. Su, Q. Jing, H.-F. Ding, S. Huang, Signaling by p38 MAPK Stimulates Nuclear Localization of the Microprocessor Component p68 for Processing of Selected Primary MicroRNAs. Sci. Signal. 6, ra16 (2013).