Kinase-Substrate Enrichment Analysis Provides Insights into the Heterogeneity of Signaling Pathway Activation in Leukemia Cells
Pedro Casado, Juan-Carlos Rodriguez-Prados, Sabina C. Cosulich, Sylvie Guichard, Bart Vanhaesebroeck, Simon Joel, Pedro R. Cutillas*
*Corresponding author. E-mail: email@example.com
This PDF file includes:
- Supplementary Text
- Fig. S1. Comparison of the phosphoproteomes of two AML cell lines.
- Fig. S2. Examples of substrate group enrichment.
- Fig. S3. Comparison of the different enrichment strategies.
- Fig. S4. Results of KSEA based on substrate groups that were defined by a common motif.
- Fig. S5. Characterization of the effects of PI3K inhibitors in P31/Fuj and Kasumi-1 cell lines.
- Fig. S6. Overview of phosphopeptide quantification in P31/Fuj and Kasumi-1 cell lines treated with PI3K and mTOR inhibitors.
- Fig. S7. PCA of phosphoproteomics data obtained from experiments in which P31/Fuj and Kasumi-1 cells were treated with AZ123, Ku-794, or PI-103.
- Fig. S8. KSEA of the phosphoproteomes of inhibitor-treated cells based on substrate groups containing given phosphorylation motifs.
- Fig. S9. DNA-PK is activated as a result of the initiation of apoptosis induced by PI3K and mTOR inhibitors.
- Fig. S10. Differentiating between on-target and off-target effects of PI3K and mTOR inhibitors.
- Fig. S11. Verification that the primary AML cells were metabolically active and had functional kinase signaling networks.
- Fig. S12. Unsupervised hierarchical classification of primary AML cells based on enrichment data obtained with KSEA.
- Fig. S13. Clusters of substrate groups found together in primary AML cells.
- Table S1. Characteristics of AML primary samples.
- Table S2. Results of linear regression model using the predefined substrate groups shown in Fig. 4.
- Table S3. Results of linear regression model with the newly defined phosphorylated peptide groups shown in Fig. 5.
- Table S4. Antibodies used for Western blotting experiments.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 839 KB
Other Supplementary Material for this manuscript includes the following:
- Data set 1 (Microsoft Excel format). Phosphorylated peptides in cell lines.
- Data set 2 (Microsoft Excel format). Phosphorylated peptides in primary cells.
- Data set 3 (Microsoft Excel format). Details of KSEA in primary cells.
Citation: P. Casado, J.-C. Rodriguez-Prados, S. C. Cosulich, S. Guichard, B. Vanhaesebroeck, S. Joel, P. R. Cutillas, Kinase-Substrate Enrichment Analysis Provides Insights into the Heterogeneity of Signaling Pathway Activation in Leukemia Cells. Sci. Signal. 6, rs6 (2012).