Inositol Polyphosphate Multikinase Is a Coactivator of p53-Mediated Transcription and Cell Death
Risheng Xu, Nilkantha Sen, Bindu D. Paul, Adele M. Snowman, Feng Rao, M. Scott Vandiver, Jing Xu, Solomon H. Snyder*
*Corresponding author. E-mail:
This PDF file includes:
- Fig. S1. IPMK regulates expression of p53 downstream targets.
- Fig. S2. IPMK is depleted with shRNA.
- Fig. S3. Protein abundance of p53 targets is decreased by IPMK depletion.
- Fig. S4. Abundance of p53 target proteins increased by IPMK is p53-dependent.
- Fig. S5. IPMK binds the PUMA promoter.
- Fig. S6. Genetic deletion of IPMK decreases p53 binding to its target promoters.
- Fig. S7. IPMK inhibits cell proliferation.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 597 KB
Citation: R. Xu, N. Sen, B. D. Paul, A. M. Snowman, F. Rao, M. S. Vandiver, J. Xu, S. H. Snyder, Inositol Polyphosphate Multikinase is a Coactivator of p53-Mediated Transcription and Cell Death. Sci. Signal. 6, ra22 (2013).