Epigenetic Activation of AP1 Promotes Squamous Cell Carcinoma Metastasis
Xiangming Ding, Hongya Pan, Jiong Li, Qi Zhong, Xiaohong Chen, Sarah M. Dry, Cun-Yu Wang*
*Corresponding author. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This PDF file includes:
- Fig. S1. KDM4A is required for the HGF-induced abundance of JUN and FOSL1.
- Fig. S2. KDM4A, but not KDM4C, is required for the HGF-induced abundance of JUN and FOSL1.
- Fig. S3. KDM4A knockdown does not cause global changes of H3K9me3 and H3K36me3.
- Fig. S4. JUN and KDM4A co-occupy on the promoters of FOSL1 and JUN in SCC23/MET cells.
- Fig. S5. Overexpression of JUN cannot restore the abundance of FOSL1 in KDM4Adepleted cells.
- Fig. S6. Inefficient KDM4A knockdown might be responsible for lymph node metastasis from KDM4A-depleted SCC23/MET cells.
- Table S1. A list of genes that were repressed by KDM4A knockdown.
- Table S2. A list of genes that were more abundantly expressed by KDM4A knockdown.
- Table S3. Real-time RT-PCR primers for human histone demethylases.
Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
Size: 3.96 MB
Citation: X. Ding, H. Pan, J. Li, Q. Zhong, X. Chen, S. M. Dry, C.-Y. Wang, Epigenetic Activation of AP1 Promotes Squamous Cell Carcinoma Metastasis. Sci. Signal. 6, ra28 (2013).