- The C-Terminal SH3 Domain Contributes to the Intramolecular Inhibition of Vav Family Proteins
- María Barreira, Salvatore Fabbiano, José R. Couceiro, Eva Torreira, Jorge L. Martínez-Torrecuadrada, Guillermo Montoya, Oscar Llorca, and Xosé R. Bustelo
Editor's Summary |
- Intronic miR-3151 Within BAALC Drives Leukemogenesis by Deregulating the TP53 Pathway
- Ann-Kathrin Eisfeld, Sebastian Schwind, Ravi Patel, Xiaomeng Huang, Ramasamy Santhanam, Christopher J. Walker, Joseph Markowitz, Kevin W. Hoag, Tiina M. Jarvinen, Benjamin Leffel, Danilo Perrotti, William E. Carson III, Guido Marcucci, Clara D. Bloomfield, and Albert de la Chapelle
Editor's Summary |
Science Signaling Podcast: 15 April 2014
- Ann-Kathrin Eisfeld, Albert de la Chapelle, and Annalisa M. VanHook
Full Text |
- What's Hot
- Read this highly accessed article published recently in a previous issue:
β1 Integrin Inhibition Elicits a Prometastatic Switch Through the TGFβ–miR-200–ZEB Network in E-Cadherin–Positive Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Virtual Journal
- Check out this article, just added to the Virtual Journal:
The Serine/Threonine Kinase Ndr2 Controls Integrin Trafficking and Integrin-Dependent Neurite Growth
Full Text |
Search and browse the Virtual Journal
- Related to Science
- Find articles and resources that complement special issues or particular articles in Science.
- Featured in Science
- Find Science Signaling articles featured in the Editors' Choice section of Science Magazine.
- Science Signaling Preview
- Get an advanced peek at abstracts of upcoming Science Signaling articles.
- Issue Archive
- Access the table of contents
of back issues of
Science Signaling (a continuation of Science's STKE).
- Teaching Resources
- Featuring the course "Systems Biology—Biomedical Modeling," explore this and other materials for teachers.
- Find out what those acronyms and abbreviations mean. Browse or search the glossary of cell signaling terms. Look at the list of the most recently added terms.
- Tune-in for a portable and understandable summary of selected cell
signaling research. Check out each episode of the Science
- ST NetWatch
- Featured in Bioinformatics Resources: cBio Cancer Genomics Portal.
Explore the sites selected by the editors or submit your favorite signal transduction Web site.
- Search or browse employment opportunities related to signal transduction in Science Careers.
Also of Interest
- My Science Signaling provides tools for managing information and using Science Signaling resources more efficiently.
- Don't miss an issue, sign up for Science Signaling eTOCs today!
- Receive free RSS feeds of new articles and resources in Science Signaling.
- Register for full access to many features of Science Signaling, including the Connections Maps database of cell signaling, the Teaching Resources, and more.
- Subscribe today to take full advantage of the My Science Signaling tools and access the full text of Science Signaling original and Virtual Journal articles.
- Get more information about access to Science Signaling articles, resources, and tools.
- Ask your librarian or site administrator about a site license to Science Signaling or use the online form to recommend a subscription to Science Signaling to your librarian today! Information about cataloging Science Signaling is available on the Fact Sheet.