Nucleocytoskeletal activation of T cells
- Nuclear Envelope Lamin-A Couples Actin Dynamics with Immunological Synapse Architecture and T Cell Activation
- José M. González-Granado, Carlos Silvestre-Roig, Vera Rocha-Perugini, Laia Trigueros-Motos, Danay Cibrián, Giulia Morlino, Marta Blanco-Berrocal, Fernando G. Osorio, José M. P. Freije, Carlos López-Otín, Francisco Sánchez-Madrid, and Vicente Andrés
Editor's Summary |
- Dynamic Reprogramming of Signaling Upon Met Inhibition Reveals a Mechanism of Drug Resistance in Gastric Cancer
- Andrea Z. Lai, Sean Cory, Hong Zhao, Mathieu Gigoux, Anie Monast, Marie-Christine Guiot, Sidong Huang, Ali Tofigh, Crista Thompson, Monica Naujokas, Victoria A. Marcus, Nicholas Bertos, Bita Sehat, Rushika M. Perera, Emily S. Bell, Brent D. G. Page, Patrick T. Gunning, Lorenzo E. Ferri, Michael Hallett, and Morag Park
Editor's Summary |
Science Signaling Podcast: 22 April 2014
- José María González-Granado, Francisco Sánchez-Madrid, Vicente Andrés, and Annalisa M. VanHook
Full Text |
- What's Hot
- Read this highly accessed article published recently in a previous issue:
Tumor-Induced STAT3 Signaling in Myeloid Cells Impairs Dendritic Cell Generation by Decreasing PKCβII Abundance
- Virtual Journal
- Check out this article, just added to the Virtual Journal:
Leptin Modulates the Intrinsic Excitability of AgRP/NPY Neurons in the Arcuate Nucleus of the Hypothalamus
Full Text |
Search and browse the Virtual Journal
- Related to Science
- Find articles and resources that complement special issues or particular articles in Science.
- Featured in Science
- Find Science Signaling articles featured in the Editors' Choice section of Science Magazine.
- Science Signaling Preview
- Get an advanced peek at abstracts of upcoming Science Signaling articles.
- Issue Archive
- Access the table of contents
of back issues of
Science Signaling (a continuation of Science's STKE).
- Teaching Resources
- Featuring the course "Systems Biology—Biomedical Modeling," explore this and other materials for teachers.
- Find out what those acronyms and abbreviations mean. Browse or search the glossary of cell signaling terms. Look at the list of the most recently added terms.
- Tune-in for a portable and understandable summary of selected cell
signaling research. Check out each episode of the Science
- ST NetWatch
- Featured in Bioinformatics Resources: cBio Cancer Genomics Portal.
Explore the sites selected by the editors or submit your favorite signal transduction Web site.
- Search or browse employment opportunities related to signal transduction in Science Careers.
Also of Interest
- My Science Signaling provides tools for managing information and using Science Signaling resources more efficiently.
- Don't miss an issue, sign up for Science Signaling eTOCs today!
- Receive free RSS feeds of new articles and resources in Science Signaling.
- Register for full access to many features of Science Signaling, including the Connections Maps database of cell signaling, the Teaching Resources, and more.
- Subscribe today to take full advantage of the My Science Signaling tools and access the full text of Science Signaling original and Virtual Journal articles.
- Get more information about access to Science Signaling articles, resources, and tools.
- Ask your librarian or site administrator about a site license to Science Signaling or use the online form to recommend a subscription to Science Signaling to your librarian today! Information about cataloging Science Signaling is available on the Fact Sheet.